The recipe for the chocolate drink served on the chocolate farm tour and tasting:
- 4 oz. 100% chocolate.
- Single varietal 100% Hawaiian cacao with no sugar or vanilla, stone ground for 24 hours
- 18 teaspoon fresh ground all spice,
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground vanilla pod
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg,
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon,
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 oz. local Kauai honey from Kilauea
- 5 cups of warm water added to the blender to melt the chocolate chunks.
Once well blended, about 10 seconds, 2 cups of fresh coconut milk is added, then blended for another 10 seconds. Serve immediately with lots of froth. Makes approximately 20 servings. ?☕️